Apple Butter Apple Wrap with Pumpkin Seeds
Drop dead yummy snack or lunch
- 1 Gluten-Free or Non-GF Wrap
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 small red apple, very thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. Organic Honey
- 1 tsp. Baker’s Corner Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- Toast the wrap in a large, dry skillet over medium heat until golden brown, about 1 minute on each side.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface; set aside to cool for 1 minute then add almond butter, sliced apple, pumpkin seeds, a drizzle of honey, coconut flakes and cinnamon.
- Serve cut into slices like a pizza or wrap like a burrito.
- This is great for a crowd and so delish!