Simple Chili with 5 ingredients
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 (15 oz.) cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 (15 oz.) cans beans, drained (black beans, kidney beans, a combo)
- 1.5 small white onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- Toppings: shredded cheese, chopped green onions, cilantro, etc.
- In a large pot, cook ground beef or turkey over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently. Drain the excess grease. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until the onion is cooked and softened. Serve warm with additional toppings if desired.
- Portion out for lunch and place in separate container, gather toppings in baggies/lunch ware. In the morning, heat up soup and pour into thermos. Place in lunchbox and your done.